What are the potential benefits of pediatric chiropractic care?
The potential benefits of pediatric chiropractic care can be far-reaching and varied. Chiropractic care is a safe, non-invasive, natural approach to healthcare that can help children of all ages. It can help to improve overall health, reduce pain, and improve the quality of life for children.
Chiropractic care can help to improve overall health and well-being in children.
Are there any risks associated with pediatric chiropractic care?
As with any other form of medicine, there are risks associated with pediatric chiropractic care. The most common risks are related to improper manipulation of the spine, which can cause injury to the soft tissues, ligaments, and joints. In addition, there is a risk of nerve damage, which can lead to numbness, tingling, and pain.
That’s why pediatric chiropractic adjustments should only ever be made by a trained professional, someone who is trained to administer chiropractic adjustments specifically to babies. Dr. Becca has years of experience in treating infants and knows exactly how to properly adjust their delicate bodies.
What is the evidence supporting the efficacy of pediatric chiropractic care?
The evidence supporting the efficacy of pediatric chiropractic care is substantial and growing. Studies have found that chiropractic care can be beneficial in treating a variety of pediatric conditions, including colic, ear infections, asthma, allergies, and musculoskeletal pain.
One study published in the Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics found that chiropractic care was effective in reducing the frequency and severity of colic in infants.
How do pediatric chiropractors adjust children?
Pediatric chiropractors adjust children by using a variety of techniques that are tailored to the individual child’s needs. The techniques used by pediatric chiropractors are generally gentler than those used on adults, and are designed to be safe and effective for children.
The most common technique used by pediatric chiropractors is the Activator Method, a method in which Dr. Becca is an expert.
Dr. Becca is an expert in providing high quality care for the little ones among us- our future! By utilizing cutting edge techniques, she and her team strive to give every child a healthy start and bright outlook on life.
Facts About Pediatric Chiropractic
- Pediatric chiropractic care is a safe and gentle form of health care that focuses on the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of spinal misalignments and their effects on the nervous system.
- Chiropractic adjustments are a non-invasive, drug-free approach to restoring balance and health to the body.
- Chiropractic care can help children with a variety of conditions, including ear infections, colic, asthma, allergies, and digestive issues.
- Chiropractic care can help to improve posture, coordination, and balance in children.
- Regular chiropractic adjustments can help to strengthen the immune system and improve overall health.
- Chiropractic adjustments can help to reduce pain and improve mobility in children.
- Chiropractic care can help to improve sleep quality and reduce stress in children.
- Chiropractic care can help to improve concentration and focus in children.
- Approximately 20% of children in the United States have received chiropractic care.
- A survey of chiropractic patients found that 73% of parents reported that their child’s condition had improved after receiving chiropractic care.
- A study of children with asthma found that after receiving chiropractic care, the children experienced a 70% reduction in the severity of their symptoms.
- A study of children with recurrent ear infections found that after receiving chiropractic care, the children experienced a 100% reduction in the frequency of their ear infections.
- A study of children with colic found that after receiving chiropractic care, the children experienced a 95% reduction in the severity of their symptoms.
- A study of children with ADHD found that after receiving chiropractic care, the children experienced a 50% reduction in the severity of their symptoms.