Numbness & Tingling
Experiencing numbness or tingling in your back or extremities can range from a minor discomfort to a major hindrance to your daily life. Luckily, chiropractic therapy can be an effective treatment for many cases of numbness or tingling. These symptoms may be caused by a variety of factors, but chiropractic care can help identify and address the underlying issue, providing relief and restoring normal function.
Common Causes Of numbness and tingling In Helena, MT
Identifying the cause of numbness and tingling can be challenging without a comprehensive medical assessment. Several factors such as nerve damage, poor circulation, vitamin deficiencies, and certain medications can cause numbness and tingling.
Among the various reasons for numbness and tingling, nerve damage is the most frequent cause.
Is chiropractic treatment likely to help?
The effectiveness of chiropractic treatment for numbness and tingling depends on several factors, such as the severity and type of condition, and the patient’s response to the treatment. Chiropractic care is generally considered a safe and effective form of healthcare that can help with various musculoskeletal problems, including neck pain, back pain, headaches, and other joint and muscle pain.
For mild cases of numbness and tingling, chiropractic treatment may involve a few weeks of therapy to address the underlying cause of the condition.
Helena, MT's Family chiropractor can help you
Dr. Becca is a certified and accredited chiropractor with extensive experience in treating serious injuries that may result in numbness and tingling. Our clinic has helped many individuals in Helena recover from various forms of numbness and tingling
You can be free from your numbness or tingling. Let us give you the professional, effective treatment and care you need to start living pain-free again.
Get in touch today! Give us a call at (406) 306-1979 or click the button below to request your next appointment.
Numbness & Tingling Facts
- Chiropractic treatment involves hands-on approach for musculoskeletal conditions, including numbness and tingling.
- Spinal manipulation and other manual therapies are used by chiropractors to adjust the spine and other joints, reducing nerve compression and improving joint mobility.
- Chiropractic treatment can reduce pain associated with numbness and tingling, improve range of motion, and overall function.
- Chiropractic adjustments can improve circulation and reduce numbness and tingling in affected areas.
- Chiropractic treatment can also reduce inflammation and improve muscle balance, which can help to reduce nerve compression.
- Chiropractors may use other therapies like massage, ultrasound, and electrical stimulation to help reduce numbness and tingling.
- 25% of adults in the United States experience chronic pain in their arms or legs.
- Over 50 million Americans suffer from chronic pain, with the majority of them reporting pain in the arms or legs.
- 1 in 5 people suffer from chronic pain in the arms or legs for more than three months.
- Approximately 18% of adults in the United States experience severe arm or leg pain.
- Over 40% of adults in the United States report experiencing arm or leg pain at least once in the past year.
- Musculoskeletal conditions such as arthritis, tendinitis, and bursitis are the most common causes of arm or leg pain in the United States.
- Around 6% of adults in the United States report experiencing chronic arm or leg pain due to an injury.