Don’t let neck pain hinder your daily activities or make it hard to relax. Whether it’s due to an injury, poor posture, or genetics, there is hope for relief. Chiropractic care is the leading treatment for neck pain and can help you regain a pain-free life.
What are the potential benefits of chiropractic treatment for neck pain?
Additionally, chiropractic care for neck pain typically involves a comprehensive approach to addressing the underlying causes of the pain. Chiropractors will often work with patients to identify lifestyle factors that may be contributing to their neck pain, such as poor posture or repetitive strain injuries.
They may also recommend exercises and stretches to help patients improve their neck strength and flexibility, as well as offer guidance on ergonomics and workplace ergonomics to prevent future neck pain. Overall, chiropractic treatment for neck pain is a holistic approach that aims to improve the overall health and well-being of patients, not just alleviate their immediate pain symptoms.
How effective is chiropractic treatment for neck pain?
Chiropractic treatment is a well-known and successful approach to address neck pain. It revolves around the concept that spinal misalignments, also known as subluxations, can result in pain and other health issues. Chiropractors employ various techniques to realign the spine and joints and alleviate pain while improving mobility.
Research has confirmed that chiropractic treatment is an effective method to reduce neck pain.
Helena, MT's family chiropractor can help you
Neck Pain Facts
- Chiropractic treatment focuses on musculoskeletal disorders and is a form of manual therapy.
- Chiropractic treatment for neck pain is a non-invasive and drug-free approach to relieve pain and restore normal function to the neck.
- Chiropractic adjustments are the primary treatment used to reduce neck pain by restoring proper alignment and reducing pressure on the nerves.
- Soft tissue therapies such as massage and stretching are also used to reduce muscle tension and improve range of motion in the neck.
- Lifestyle and ergonomic advice may be given as part of chiropractic treatment for neck pain to prevent future episodes.
- Chiropractic treatment for neck pain can be used in combination with other therapies such as physical therapy, exercise, and medication.
- Approximately 70% of adults in the United States will experience neck pain at some point in their lives.
- Chiropractic care is a popular treatment for neck pain, with nearly 10 million Americans seeking chiropractic care for neck pain in 2018.
- A study involving over 2000 patients discovered that chiropractic care was more effective than medication in treating neck pain.
- After only 8 weeks of chiropractic care, neck pain intensity was found to decrease by 70%.
- A study of over 500 patients found that chiropractic care reduced neck pain intensity by an average of 40% after only 6 weeks of treatment.
- A study of over 1000 patients found that chiropractic care was more effective than physical therapy in treating neck pain.