Our bodies are encased in a skeletal structure that is designed to move and function with precise alignment, held firmly by our musculature. But either from injuries or the daily stresses of life, the delicate balance of bone and muscle can be compromised. In these situations, Chiropractors use their knowledge and experience to manually reset bones back into place – restoring strength, flexibility & comfort so you can get on your way towards optimal health!
Spine Health – A Key Element Of Longevity And Movement
The 33 bones that make up our spine are widely considered to be some of the most crucial bones in our body. Our spine connects our skull to our pelvis and serves to safeguard our spinal cord, which is responsible for transmitting information from our brain to the rest of our body.
When our spine is not correctly aligned, it can cause disruption to the muscles, joints, and tendons associated with it, leading to a chain reaction of misalignment and discomfort throughout the body. Ensuring that our spine and other bones are in proper alignment is fundamental to the principles of Chiropractic medicine.
Even those who haven’t experienced a severe injury can benefit from chiropractic care. As we engage in our daily routines, our bones may undergo minor shifts, which can gradually lead to misalignment over time. Regular chiropractic adjustments can help to maintain the proper alignment of our essential bone structure, allowing our bodies to function smoothly and without pain.
Chiropractic care is a holistic approach to healthcare that focuses on the spine and nervous system. It involves manipulation or adjustment of the spine to alleviate pain and improve mobility, as well as soft tissue therapies to reduce inflammation and promote healing. Chiropractors also recommend lifestyle changes and exercises to support overall health and wellness. Regular chiropractic care is a preventative therapy that can help maintain proper alignment of the spine and prevent future injuries. By addressing the root cause of pain and discomfort, chiropractors can help patients find relief and improve their quality of life.
Your #1 Choice For Chiropractic Care In Helena, MT
As a certified and accredited Chiropractor, Dr. Becca possesses extensive experience in treating a diverse range of severe injuries. Our practice is specifically dedicated to treating injuries arising from personal, automobile, or work-related accidents, slips and falls, and other unintentional injuries. We are committed to providing exceptional patient support and delivering care that is scientifically backed, safe, and effective.
How often should I see a chiropractor?
Facts About Chiropractic Doctors
- Chiropractors are healthcare professionals who specialize in diagnosing and treating musculoskeletal disorders using a range of techniques, including spinal manipulation, soft tissue therapies, and exercise.
- Chiropractic care operates on the belief that the body possesses an innate capacity to heal itself, and that spinal manipulation can help restore proper alignment and function.
- Chiropractors may also provide guidance on lifestyle adjustments, such as diet, exercise, and stress management.
- Chiropractors are skilled at identifying and treating vertebral subluxations, which refer to misalignments of the spine that can result in discomfort, pain, and other health issues.
- Chiropractic care is often employed to treat a variety of musculoskeletal conditions, including back pain, neck pain, headaches, and more.
- As per the U.S. Department of Labor (2018), around 77,000 chiropractors are currently practicing in the United States.
- According to the U.S. Department of Labor (2018), roughly 35 million Americans seek chiropractic care each year.
- The U.S. Department of Labor (2018) reports that the average cost of a chiropractic visit is $65.
- The American Chiropractic Association (2018) states that the most common reason for seeking chiropractic care is back pain.
- Research cited by the American Chiropractic Association (2018) indicates that approximately 60-70% of individuals with low back pain report improvements after receiving chiropractic care.
- The American Chiropractic Association (2018) reports that approximately 90% of individuals with neck pain report improvements after receiving chiropractic care.